The Sint Joseph mill is a flour mill.
This belt mill was built in 1840 by order of a group of twenty farmers. In 1866 the mill was sold to Mathijs Geussens. At the beginning of the 20th century, the then owner Peter Jan Joosten installed a suction gas engine gas generator to also be able to grind in still air.
Afterwards it is replaced by an electric motor. The Saint Joseph has been in operation until around 1970 as a corn mill. In 1979 the mill was restored. Viewing the mill on Saturday and Sunday afternoon.