The house - In Beegden they call it 'the castle' - , was built in 1614 as a hunting lodge. It was built on older foundations.
In the year 1483 there was already mentioned a Neerhof.
According to the wallanchors, the house was built in 1614 as a hunting lodge in brick with bands.
The windows are having stone frames. In 1963 the house was restored and provided with electricity, water, plumbing and heating. The hous was permanently inhabited from 1965.